2) When your drains don’t function properly. You’ve tried everything, from the plunger to these bottles sold at the grocery that promise to solve all your problems, but your toilet just would not budge and back-ups still persist. This means that it is the main line that is damaged. Special equipment is needed for this job and although it might be available to rent, it is the plumbing expert that has the experience to properly use it.
3) When you have concerns with your hot water. This is more complicated than a burst pipe
or a common leak. It’s best to call a plumber melville to deal with electric issues such as a blown fuse or a faulty circuit breaker or an overloaded switch.
4) Frozen pipes. Come winter, this will give many homeowners a huge headache. If you see your pipes frozen, call a plumber right away. Also, be proactive have your pipes checked before the cold season comes.
5) Your water pressure is low all over your house. A plumber knows how to solve this best since there are several factors to be considered – a defect in your city’s supply line, localized obstructions or even some flaws in the plumbing design.
These are just some of the most important instances that you need a plumber’s help. And when that time comes, Your Personal Plumber will be ready to assist you. We deliver quality service for a variety of plumbing concerns:
• Tap service and replacement
• Toilet repair and replacement
• Hot water repair and replacement (electrical, gas and solar powered varieties)
• Burst and broken pipes
• Roof leaks
• Gutter defects
• Irrigation needs
• Gas System (includes gas fitting, new gas services, gas leak detection, emergency gas repair and replacement)
• Installation of appliances
• Plumbing check-up and maintenance
• Emergency services